Jackie Evancho, Glenn Close, Bill Cosby, Paul Englishby among others can be found in the Fall 2012 edition of A Distinctive Style
When you open the Fall 2012 issue of A Distinctive Style you will be greeted by a beautiful cover featuring child singing sensation Jackie Evancho, then you will notice the music of Emmy Award Winner Paul Englishby.
In our cover story with Jackie Evancho you’ll hear how she has handled the media storm since coming on the scene as a contestant on the fifth season of America’s Got Talent. She talks about her acting debut in a Robert Redford film to release in 2013 and tells us how she picked the songs for her newly released album “Songs From the Silver Screen.” You will see highlights from the CD by clicking a link on her page.
Other stories you’ll enjoy in this edition include:
- A personal look at 2012 Emmy winner Paul Englishby focusing on his love of music and the success he has had with film and television musical scores.
- A preview on “Stories of Change,” a partnership between the Skoll Foundation and the Sundance Film Festival to promote documentary films that promote global awareness and stimulate change.
- An interview with legendary film actress Glenn Close as she sits down with Robert Milazzo at The Modern School of Film.
- An inspirational profile of Tony Volpentest, a four-time Paralympic Gold Medalist and 2012 Olympic Hall of Fame nominee.
- An examination of the fascination with the Mayan calendar and its prediction that the world will end on December 21, 2012.
- A look into the “Gerson Therapy,” a natural cure for cancer.
- A letter from Bill Cosby on “Why we must put our Children First.”
- A review of Lizzie Velasquez’ insightful new book “Be Beautiful, Be You” which relates the power of finding inner beauty.
Of course all of the stories feature the innovative aspects that A Distinctive Style is known for. They are expertly written, have vivid photography and are enhanced with audio and video clips to give you a complete interactive experience.
Flipping through the pages of the Fall issue is like losing yourself in a virtual visual world. For the readers of this magazine, this is truly a magnificent treat for the senses and a perfect way to celebrate the publication’s fifth anniversary.
Those who haven’t seen this issue yet should certainly take a look now by visiting www.adistinctivestyle.com. You will be hooked on the experience!